The Growing Wisconsin Readers Fall Webinar Series will offer two early literacy related webinars each month, from October through December. Several Wisconsin public librarians and a few experts will share their early literacy experiences on a variety of topics throughout the series. All webinars will be held live, recorded, and available for free--no registration required. Mark your calendar for the following dates and times:
- Tuesday, October 7, 1:00-2:15pm: Community Connections
- Tuesday, October 21, 1:00-2:15pm: Responsive Storytimes
- Tuesday, November 11, 1:00-2:15pm: Partnership Spotlight—Rock County, WI
- Tuesday, November 18, 1:00-2:15pm: Looking Closer at Family Literacy
- Tuesday, December 2, 1:00-2:15pm: 1000 Books Programs
- Tuesday, December 9, 1:00-2:15pm: Early Literacy Activity Areas
Webinar recordings can be found on the Youth and Special Services webpage under "Professional Development."
All sessions will be hosted through Blackboard Collaborate via the following link: http://tinyurl.com/pqn7svo
- Attendees who need telephone audio (versus VoIP) should use the conference number: 1-877-820-7831 and enter participant passcode: 697156.
- Test your system beforehand
- Blackboard Collaborate overview video
- Blackboard Collaborate online support or phone (877) 382-2293