What is media mentorship and why should I consider using apps in storytime? If you are asking these questions, check out this video produced by the ILEAD USA Early Literacy Innovators Team.
During 2015 the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction, Division for Libraries and Technology partnered with state library agencies from Illinois, Delaware, Maine, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, and Utah to implement ILEAD USA, a nationwide leadership immersion program utilizing web technologies. ILEAD USA - Wisconsin expanded library staff members' leadership skills and their ability to use participatory technology to address an identified community need. The “Media Mentorship and Using Apps in Storytime” video was created by the Early Literacy Innovators Team.
Team Name: "Early Literacy Innovators"
· Angela Meyers, Bridges Library System, formerly known as Waukesha County Federated Library System (Waukesha)
· Kerry Pinkner, Waukesha Public Library
· Christine Weichart, New Berlin Public Library
· Christi Sommerfeldt, formerly of Muskego Public Library
· Katharine Clark, Madison Public Library
· Gus Falkenberg, Indianhead Federated Library System (Eau Claire), Team Mentor